28 March 2021
FINANCE & ACCOUNTING STAFF
We are seeking a full-time Finance & Accounting Staff. If you have exceptional organizational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would love to meet you.
- Maximal 26 years old
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Having 1 year of experience in the same position, Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Have Good math skills and the ability to analyze figures
- Have Good knowledge of accounting principles
- Excellent verbal/written communication
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing, and organizational skills
- Hard worker, honest, and can work under pressure with tight deadlines.
- Available to work immediately!
Job and Responsibility:
- Manage the company’s cash in/out
- Planning, coordinating and controlling the company’s cash flow, company’s budget, and budget usage
- Handling Account Payable, Account Receivables, Invoice, Payment
- Assisting team in reporting, recording, data entry, and filling
- Calculate and prepare company’s tax reports
- Helping the team with Finance and Accounting documentation
- Monthly checking of fixed assets