26 April 2021
- Unify our existing web and mobile platforms to create a central design theme, to provide a seamless user experience for our users.
- Conduct user research and A/B tests to simplify our user flow.
- Constantly improve the UI/UX of the product.
- Translate the product vision into features, user-flow, design.
- Design mockups of new features and products for implementation.
More specifically, here’s the rough breakdown of “Design”:
- 30% Interaction (UX, flow, states, etc.)
- 25% Conceptual (research, sketching, ideation, etc.)
- 25% Interface (UI, IA, layout)
- 20% Visual
Above all, you will be the reason where users pointing to Redcorp Indonesia go “Damn, that was a rocks”.
- Relevant experience (internship, projects or job) in UI design experience with a strong portfolio (show us your work)
- Hands-on experience creating style guides, user journey maps, wireframes and hi-fi mock-ups, visual design, user interface patterns, layout best practices, etc.
- Photoshop, Illustrator and any prototyping tools e.g. Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision, Moqups)
- Self-motivated and able to efficiently run with a project while adhering to the project schedule
- Excellent communication skills—you should be able to clearly articulate your design decisions and motivations behind them